Here are a few of Jennifer Shaw's videos:
- Dumplings Mean Family is Jennifer's first children's book, told from her son Ethan’s perspective as he shares what it was like to join their family after his adoption.
- "A Greater Love" was written for Jennifer's son, Noah, who has a serious heart condition, just before his adoption from China.
- "How Far Love Goes" is from Jennifer's newest album Nothing to Fear and talks about the incredible lengths Jesus has gone to show His love for us.
- "Porch Swing" is a touching and hopeful song Jennifer wrote about heaven in honor of her dear friend, Donna, after losing Donna to cancer. It made the national country charts!
- "Forever Family" is a term used in the adoption community for adoptive families, and this uplifting and beautiful video features both actual home video footage of Jennifer's family and pictures of different adoptive families from around the world.
- "Your Child" is a song celebrating every life, inspired by Jennifer's personal experience with her son's early diagnosis of Sensory Processing Disorder and written in honor of special needs children and families everywhere. It has been featured extensively in many outlets including Focus on the Family and Joni Eareckson Tada's organization and the video won a prestigious Telly Award.
- "To Be Love" was written as a commissioned theme song for Remember Nhu, an organization that fights child trafficking worldwide
- "Life Not Typical" is a joyful and energetic expression of the new life, the full life, the life not typical found in Jesus Christ and was directed by Jeffrey Kubach, known for his work on the hit TV series Survivor. This song was released initially as a radio single to accompany the release of Jennifer's book by the same title.
- "God Loved the World" is from Jennifer's album Love Broke Through and has been included in several works from LifeWay. It was the first of Jennifer's songs to be listed on Billboard's Top 40.