Jennifer Shaw is a Telly Award winning speaker, Amazon best-selling author, singer, songwriter and five-time Top 40 Billboard artist. Her ministry has been featured by Focus on the Family, Insight for Living, FamilyLife Today, Compassion International, Joni and Friends, and many more.
After being classically trained as an opera singer at the prestigious Manhattan School of Music, Jennifer became a professor of music at Cedarville University before she felt led into her current role as a speaker and contemporary musician. Her testimony includes tragedy and triumph, being both an adoptive and special needs parent, and losing her father to Lou Gehrig's disease. With the release of her fifth album, Nothing to Fear, her songs offer hope in any circumstance and also reflect her experiences on the mission field in Asia, Africa, Central America and the UK.
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- See dumplingsmeanfamily.com
- Check out Jennifer's Instagram
- See Jennifer's YouTube channel
- Follow Jennifer on Twitter!
- See her music videos here on jennifershaw.com
- Buy a CD or book in the Store
- Select a speaking topic for an upcoming event